Beef weigh-in will take place on Friday, January 1st from 12:00-3:00 p.m.
The COVID guidelines will still apply.
- There will NOT be a club assigned time schedule. Families may come and go as it fits with their schedule.
- Upon arrival, families must stay in their vehicle until it’s their turn to weigh-in. We ask that only one parent/guardian accompany the child in the building.
- Face coverings are required.
- Everyone will be given a bottle of hand sanitizer. Please use as you touch gates.
- Maintain social distance.
NEW FOR 2021
FAMILIES WILL ENTER ALL 4-H MARKET BEEF DATA INTO 4-H ONLINE 2.0
- All Market Beef animal data MUST be entered by February 1!
- An animal can ONLY be identified under ONE 4-H member
- County Staff will verify and/or correct animal ID information after families enter data
- Family ID Help Sheets:https://www.extension.iastate.edu/4h/livestock-id
- 4-H Online 2.0 Website-https://v2.4honline.com
Jan-01-21 12:00 pm - Jan-01-21 3:00 pm